Tuesday 4 December 2012

BWW Evacuation

Oh my goodness... Yesterday my husband and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Texans vs. Titans game because it wasn't on the TV at home. Its a ridiculous thing we have to do because lets face it the food at BWW is f'ing nasty! So anyways, we get a good seat in the bar area, and for like the first time ever they put the Texans on a big screen TV. We usually have to watch on one of the littler ones because the Texans aren't all the popular, but people have started putting on their running shoes to catch up to that band wagon!

Anyhow... so we're sitting there and the 3rd quarter starts and my husband goes into the rest room, and comes out and tells me how disgusting the mens room is and he asks me if its the same in the women's. I said "ah NO, we don't pee on toilet seats and stink the place up, thats the mens job." He then goes on to tell me that one of the actual toilets is filled to the brim with water and thats what was making it so nasty in the mens room. I said that disgusting!

So here we are sitting just minding our own business, when one of the employees walks passed with a bucket and mop filled with nasty smelling water. Then the waitress walks over and informs us that we have to pay because they're shutting down the bar and kitchen. OK we'll pay... we still get to watch our game. OHHHH NO thats not whats happening! The manager gets on the mic and says that we all have to leave/evacuate once our bills have been paid. That didn't go over so well with all the football fans in the facility.

The manager then goes on to tell us the reason for the shut down. It all goes back to the nasty mens room and the disgusting water. Apparently some dude must've taken the biggest shit known to man and clogged up all the pipes. Bravo douche bag! Bravo! It was vile and disgusting and I'm not sure I ever want to go back there again! So NASTY!!!

Its a good thing the Texans won and it wasn't a close game like the previous 2 over time games.

No comments:

Post a Comment