Monday 17 January 2011

R&R in Texas

I am so looking forward to my husbands R&R. I can't wait!!! It will have been 8 months since we have seen each other when R&R comes around. We have decided to go to Houston for those 2 weeks that he has off. I am really looking forward to it. We will be in Houston during the Rodeo which I am really excited about. I can't wait to see the cows... I'm not entirely sure why I love cows so much, but its a little disturbing, even to me. Hmmm I'll have to think about that a little later. They really are cute though; in my opinion! I think we are going to drive up to Dallas for a couple of days and over to Big Bend, I'm not entirely sure what is at Big Bend, but I am willing to find out. I really hope I see some tumble weed on our road trip... and free standing cactus. When I pictured Texas for the first time I thought that is all I would see, but I had to go to Arizona to see those things. I love the cactus that looks like a person. I'm pretty sure his family is excited for us to come as well.

I am really looking forward to seeing Bindi as well. That makes me so happy. I miss my Bindi puppy so very much... such a happy dog :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment