Tuesday 20 March 2012

Weekends

Ask a random person:
Question: What are weekends for?
And they will most likely respond with:
Answer: Relaxation and rest.

Ask someone in the Army: What are weekends for?
And they will most likely respond with:
Training.

I vented about the 82nd in my previous post, I just have this one more thing to add (for now). This coming weekend my husband has been told he'll be going into the field for 2 nights. Leaving Friday and coming back Sunday. Will he get Monday off for working over the weekend? NO, he won't.

The thing I really hate (as of today), is how the people that are in charge of the unit my husband is in can't find a perfectly good week day to do this on. Week days are "WORK" days. Weekends are "RELAX" days. Why they chose to ruin everyones weekend it beyond me... oh wait no its not. This way they lower the risk of anyone getting a DUI, or I dunno, say, HAVING A LIFE!!!

Its a wonder the men are so demoralized in the 82nd. They have absolutely no free time!

On another note... I don't like how that when I make a doctors appointment, my husbands boss is notified. What business is it of his that I have an appointment. I would understand if it was an appointment in w


No comments:

Post a Comment