Friday 4 February 2011

Texas

Well, I'm off to Texas in a little over 2 weeks which is exciting. I'm really looking forward to seeing my husband when he comes home for R&R. We are going to be going to the Rodeo which I LOVE!!! Gotta cheer for those cows to get away from the awful cowboys! I do love the broncos, and the bulls, especially when they throw off the rider... is that mean?! I think we are going to go up to Dallas to see a ice hockey game as well as a basketball game. Yay Mavericks... I would so prefer to see the Spurs but Lakers vs. Spurs tickets are so friggin' expensive!!! I hate the Lakers so that would be a preferable game to see.

I'll post pictures at some point of my journey in Texas. Maybe I'll go to the Alamo again. I think we are also going to hit up Six Flags Over Texas which is a theme park in Dallas! WOOHOO thrill rides!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment