Wednesday 21 December 2011

Lazy

I have been so lazy and lax with this blog... I've finally settled into our new place and gotten pretty much everything in order when it comes to the decorating. Everyone keeps making fun of my curtains, but I like them and at the end of the day that is pretty much all that matters in my opinion. Our new bed FINALLY arrived! It just took close to 2 months. I love it, it is so high off the ground compared to our older bed.
New Bed
My Energy Efficient Washer & Dryer
So I am in love with my comfy new bed. The mattress is amazing!!! I think I might like it more or at least as much as our washer and dryer, which I do love. They are spectacular, they use less water, and have an eco boast button, which I love.

Wreath
We Xmas is only a few days away, I love my door wreath. Clearly I'm loving a lot of things right now... Weird. Not much else happening here... Things have been pretty dull. I'm trying to find a job, which is turning out to be harder then first expected, but eventually I'll find something (I hope).

Hopefully the next time I write I have something far more interesting to put on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment