Monday 5 December 2011

Settled In

Well a couple of weeks ago we were finally able to move out of the ridiculous hotel room and into our house. The house is unpredictably nice. Its rather large for just the 2 of us, but has plenty of room for the dog to go crazy and run around like a crazy person. It has a back veranda, which in the spring/summer will be really nice with a table out there. What I really like about the house is that it has its own dining room. In Hawaii our dining room/kitchen/living room were kindof all one, here they're all seperate. The kitchen is attached of course to the living room, but its larger then the one in Hawaii and its blocked off and shaped better.

On another note, the other day I took Sam out and as we were coming up the back stairs he ran and jumped, and went and got his foot caught. It was horrible... I thought for sure he'd broken something. He was yelping and crying and I couldn't get his foot out. He was finally able to pull his own foot free. I was so worried about him.

Wow... I have nothing else to talk about. I put the Xmas tree up and I'll post a picture once I take one.

Ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment