Sunday 23 October 2016

Day 3

I think I'm only going to post daily for the first week, then I will post on "Fasting" days only. Tomorrow is my first fast day and I have no idea what I am going to eat. I know that I will be drinking water all morning, and possibly some green tea. I may buy some barley sugars just to have that little bit of sugar input with not so many calories. It is for sure going to be a wonderful adventure. Just got to make sure that I stay busy and keep my mind off of things. Doing school work is a wonderful distraction and keeps me busy.

I must remember to add in the exercise tomorrow. I keep putting it off, due to having a cold and then the weather is just too cold outside today to go for a walk. I was going to drive to the beach and go for a run but the winds with the ocean breeze would be freezing. I know you warm up when you run, but ugh! Don't wanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment