Tuesday 7 September 2010

Random

I will be having a visitor, Kelly, coming in about a week. Kelly is a friend of my mothers daughter, who is currently in England. Kelly had plans with her friends to come to Hawaii for 3 weeks and stay with them, but as plans go they fell to pieces and she couldn't get another flight out of here at an earlier date. So I am having Kelly, who I should add I've never met before, coming to stay with me for 3 weeks. It should actually be fun having someone else around. Going out and doing the touristy things should be entertaining and time consuming. It does get hard to fill the hours of the day when you only have your dog for company because your husband is gone. :-( 

On other news yesterday was Father's Day back home, so Happy Fathers Day Dad, even though I know you don't read this. I tried calling him but as per usual there was nobody home, I tried on both Saturday and Sunday. I guess I should try again today. I did send him a card though which I hope he receives.

I also learnt the other day that my uncle is buried in the backyard... haha... I know that sounds really bad but that is how it was somewhat said to me... it went like this: (M = mum, A = me)
M: I guess I should dig Peter up.
A: What are you talking about?
M: Peters buried in the back yard.
A: Ha?
M: His ashes... I didn't know what to do with them so I buried them in the back yard.
A: Oh, O'kay. (thinking thats not at all weird)

So I suggested putting him where I want to be put. Take into mind I'm 26 and have my funeral already planned. Granted I'm dying when I'm 91, I just want everyone to be sure on what I WANT! Not on what they think I want! I'm still not sure what she'll do with him, maybe bury him in her new back yard, but I think my suggestion is still the better choice.

P.S Larissa Ione books are HOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment