Saturday 4 September 2010

The Joys of Being Sick

Don't you hate it when you get sick and there is no-one around to help you. When your nose runs non-stop, you can't stop sneezing, you have a headache that you can't seem to shake, your throat is dry; and all you want is for someone to feel sorry for you and help you in your time of need?! Well unlucky for me I am all alone in my time of need. There is no-one here for me to complain to about the need for more tissues, or to say "bless you" after every sneeze. I can complain to Sam but where is that going to get me, a lick on the hand to say "I'm here for you", its very reassuring to know that I at least have Sam by my side to offer a sympathetic ear. The plus side to that is I don't have to hear a response that I'm not going to like, and he isn't going to tell me to "shut up" when I continue to whine over my predicament.

No comments:

Post a Comment