Tuesday 31 August 2010

Decision Made... For Now

My decision on the whole mother - me thing is as of right now to stay as is.

The same day that I wrote the previous entry I spoke to my mother and she informed me that after only 2 weeks on the market the house had been sold. She called me after it had been sold, making my argument pointless as no matter what I would say the damage had already been done and can't be undone. So, I am going to take the high road and be adult about it... which is easy at the moment. I have a feeling when I finally visit home early next year I won't be feeling the same as I am now, but that isn't for 5 months.

Bar Beach
I think that once I am home and I go to my favourite place in the world Bar Beach that I will be devastated. Because when I was a child and teen, and even an adult I use to walk to the beach as it was 5 minutes away from the house. Now when I go I won't be able to walk... I'll have to drive... ew! Then when I leave I won't be able to walk to a designated location I'll have to drive for 20 minutes just to get back to my dads. I really liked the walk to the beach. I would always go bare footed with just my bathing suit and a towel, and it worked for me! Now... I have to drive! So when I get home I have a feeling that my thoughts on this topic might change just a little, but it'll be OK... eventually.

On another note, when I was talking to my mother she told me my eldest brother Shannon asked for my email address. I'm still in a little shocked over this as I didn't even know he knew how to turn a computer on, let alone use the Internet. It caught me by surprise, and until he does email me I'll continue to think he is computer illiterate.

No comments:

Post a Comment