Tuesday 10 August 2010

One of Those Days

Well... Today I was playing canasta online at yahoo today and it was partner canasta, and the stupid B**CH sitting next to me started accusing me of cheating! First of all, I don't see the point in cheating at cards, you either win or you lose. Secondly, I wasn't at all happy with my partners playing technique, but I didn't say anything to him I just let him play the crappy way he was playing; and thirdly I always think that people who hate losing are the ones who accuse of cheating.
Now at Yahoo Games you have the option when someone is idle for a while, to A.Forfeit and Cancel, B. Force Forfeit and End Game or C. WAIT! Preferably everyone picks wait because that way the game doesn't end. But NOOOOO, the stupid B**CH red team chose Force Forfeit and on top of that my team was WINNING. So not only did I lose by default, I was also called a cheater in the game of Canasta. Obviously it pissed me off, but I'm sure I'll get over it, that and I told everyone in the lobby that she was a sore loser and would accuse everyone of cheating if they played with her! Not so much revenge, but it felt good afterwards.

On another topic Bindi got her cone taken off today and everything turned out well from the surgery. YAY!
Bindi with her cone.

Also, there is this crazy parrot or cockatoo across the street that likes to screech, SO ANNOYING. Anyhow, there is also a dog across the street and every time the bird starts wailing the dog decides to howl. See who can be louder I suppose. They don't stop until someone screams at the dog or the bird to SHUT UP! It is kindof funny in a weird way, but annoying all the same.

Oh and to top it all off I enrolled in this thing like netflix but for books and its been almost 2 weeks and I still haven't received my books in the mail. Getting so impatient!

No comments:

Post a Comment