Monday 23 August 2010

Pho

Today a friend of mine and I went for Pho`. Which is pronounced as FAR and not as FOE. So I know the correct way to say it and I still ended up saying FOE. Then I corrected myself to the nice Vietnamese man. It was delicious Pho`. Tofu... mmmm..... I know most people turn there noses up at the sight of tofu let alone the taste, but I think if it is cooked correctly it is delicious. I usually get squid pho` but I had squid last night for dinner. I also know people turn away at the thought of eating squid, well I turn away at the thought of eating a cow. Cows are far to cute to eat, while squid is friggin' disgusting to look at; but oh so delicious to eat. I am totally rambling because I literally have nothing else to talk about.

The other day my husband and I were chatting online and he was telling me about this dog over there whose name is also Brian. Well my husband was telling me about the day that dog Brian ate a steak for dinner. Now this wasn't any fresh steak... no no no, this was 3 day old steak. 3 day old steak that Brian had buried and then dug up. I guess 3 day old steak is more delicious then fresh steak... not to mention the dirt on it.

My husband tends to see animals eating "normal" things to us, but completely abnormal to animals. He sent me a picture a couple of years ago while he was away on training and it was a picture of a squirrel eating a hamburger. I mean a squirrel eating a hamburger is pretty funny, just the thought of it to me is amusing. I thought they ate acorns?!

OK... rambling done for the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment