Thursday 19 August 2010

Going Stir Crazy

Holy crap...



I'M BORED!!!!!


I have nothing to do. I did some scrap booking until I filled up my two scrap books, and I'm not even sure if it looks that good. I only have my opinion on that matter and well my opinion isn't that high. I'm so talentless when it comes to art. Good thing I make up for it in... hmmm; I'm gonna have to get back to myself on that one!

I took a picture of a frog or toad, I have no idea which one it was... Sam was scared of it when I took him out; he would slowly approach then quickly run away... so friggin' adorable that one.

Is it a toad or a frog?
Isn't it ugly? Look at it, its got blue creepy shiny eyes... I'd say demon eyes but they are blue! How could a 90 pound dog be afraid of that little thing... although it is bigger then the average frog. He looks so cool, calm and collected and then some big brown things starts trying to sniff him; but no the frog/toad thing doesn't run, or hop away... the dog does!

Sam! The Cowardly Dog
Hows the nick name "Cowardly Dog" it suits him!
BAH.... I'm DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment