Saturday 14 August 2010

Diet Coke & Ludo

Well... you know what I hate?! I hate when I go to a specific place for a specific thing and that specific thing is the one thing they screw up! Yesterday I went to get dinner as I hate cooking, and I ordered tea, sweet tea, and I went to this place for the sweet tea!!! You know what I got instead? I got nasty disgusting Diet Coke!!! Yuck, makes me want to hurl just thinking about it... I came home took a drink and had to throw the nasty crap away. How does anyone like that sh**? Or better yet, how does anyone ORDER it?! Yuck!

On another note, I think everyone should go to youtube.com and watch the "Love Me Dead" video by Ludo. To me it is hilarious, especially at the end with the streamers. The song is entertaining on its own, but the video and the singers facial expressions are pretty funny. It is also a well done video clip. Its kindof like a short play. ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XH3oMNKApI <---- see clip here. (Hopefully that worked.)

No comments:

Post a Comment