Thursday 5 August 2010

Sam

You know what I love about my dog Sam? I love that once hes done eating that he doesn't run around like a crazy dog, doesn't lay down and go to sleep or chase his own tail... what Sam does once hes done eating is calmly and slowly approaches you and gets right up to your face and burps. Yes, he burps, literally right in your face. It is the most disgusting thing imaginable having dog breath burped into your face. Could you imagine how bad it would be if you had your mouth open and he burped... ew nasty, I'm grossing myself out over here.

On another note when Sam does chase his tail he looks like a bucking bronco trying to get the rider off his back... it is highly amusing and amazingly entertaining. I enjoy watching him do that; I get a work out from constantly laughing at him... I swear laughter is better then 30min at the gym any day of the week. He is one interesting fella.


Isn't he adorable?!

No comments:

Post a Comment