Wednesday 11 August 2010

Petrol

I can not get over how friggin' expensive petrol aka gas is. I spent $75 filling up my truck (Ute) today! Granted I do drive a monster of a vehicle. Also, it being a V8 probably doesn't help, as just turning it on wastes gas. I don't use AC, I hate it but it uses up gas too, or at least that's what they say. And parking it is a bitch also... can't just drive into a parking space anymore I have to back up. I'm just grateful that the vehicle has sensors that beep and then flat line when it's time to stop. Considering that Hawaii has got to have some of the worst parking in America probably doesn't help. Its tiny! I need to take up two spaces in some lots, which is friggin' annoying and inconsiderate. Agh... I think my rant on that is out of my system; at least for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment